Anilao, Batangas — Be part of “The World Cup of Photo Competitions” that brings together around 150 professional and amateur, local and international participants at Anilao, Batangas in the Philippines from November 23 to November 27, 2016. Registration and submission of entries will be held at the Acacia Resort and Dive Center in Anilao, Batangas.
Now on its 4th year, the event aims to reinforce the Philippines’ standing as Asia’s premiere UW photography destination, as well as foster inclusive growth in the community through the participation of local stakeholders (local government units, tourism officers, dive establishments, and dive professionals, among others).
Competition details are as follows:
- Components: Registration and Cocktail reception (November 23); Three-day Shootout Competition in Anilao dive sites (November 24-26); Nightly Dive Seminars by judges; and Closing Ceremony/Awards Night (November 27)
- Participants: around 150-200 UW photographers and fun divers from Asia, North America and Europe
- Competition Judges: Mr. Greg Leceour (France); Takaji Ochi (Japan); Mr. Stephen Wong and Ms. Takako Uno (Hong Kong), Mr. Jason Isley (Malaysia), and another special guest/judge – www.anilaoshootout.ph/judges/
- Sponsors and Prizes: Dive tour vouchers from Philippine dive resorts and liveaboards; dive and UW photography equipment and gear from top global brands such as Nauticam, Sea & Sea, i-DAS, INON, Inc., and Squires Bingham Sports, among others.
- Special Dive Package: Visit www.anilaoshootout.ph/shootout-special-dive-packages/ for details
This is brought to you by the Philippine Department of Tourism – Dive Market Development Group in cooperation with the DOT Regional Office IV-A (Calabarzon), the Resort Owners Association of Mabini (ROAM), and media partners such as EZ Dive Magazine, Plongeurs Magazine, the Underwater Macro Photographers Group (UWMPG), Diver Magazine and Oceana. For more information and registration, email us at email@example.com or visit our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/anilaounderwatershootout and website at www.anilaoshootout.ph.