Miss Universe Tour Package
Inclusive Dates: January 27 – 31, 2017
As low as $1,195 per person on twin sharing arrangement with roundtrip Philippine Airlines (PAL) international airfare and 4 night stay in Manila.
|Hotel in Manila||Tour Package Rate|
|New World Manila Bay||$1,195/person|
|Sofitel Philippine Plaza||$1,253/person|
|Marriott Hotel Philippines||$1,288/person|
- Round trip ticket on Philippine Airlines (ticket validity – one month)
- 4-night accommodation of your choice with buffet breakfast from January 27-31, 2017
- Welcome Lei
- Round trip transfer to/from Club Mwah
- Entrance fee to Club Mwah with assistance of English speaking guide
- Round trip transfer to and from Miss Universe venue
- Assistance of Ansett Holiday Tours manager during the entire event.
- Round trip transfer from New Jersey (designated pick-up point) to New York (JFK International airport) for group departures and arrival based on departure date schedule
- Service fee
- VIP ticket for the Miss Universe Pageant on January 30, 2017 Departure dates from New York (JFK)
- January 21 – January 23 – January 24 – January 26 Conditions
- Participants will be traveling with a group of 100-150 mainstream and Filipino-Americans from East Coast
- Visa Requirements: The Visa-free privilege is granted to US national (along with 156 countries) visiting the Philippines within 30 days upon arrival provided they holders of a passport valid at least 6 months beyond the period of stay in the Philippines and a return or outward bound tickets to the country of origin or next country of destination.
- All participants must purchase travel insurance when they join the Fam Tour
- All participants must ensure they are physically fit and medically fit for travel and that such traveling will not endanger themselves or others
- Participants are responsible for gratuities/tips, airport/seaport terminal fees and other service charges, which are not included in the Tour Package
- Fees incurred for extra luggage allowance for international flights shall be charged against the concerned participants.
- Participants can extend their stay in the Philippines for at least a month.