The Philippines has largely been undiscovered, with its 7,107 islands providing many excellent opportunities for cruise tourism. The Philippines offers rich diversity – from ancient Spanish heritage, culture and history through bustling metropolitan centers to pristine beaches and stunning scenery. It boasts of world-class shopping, dining, gaming, and the warmest welcomes on the planet. Whatever escaped you choose, definitely it’s more fun cruising in the Philippines.
The Philippines expects not only to dramatically increase the number of transit calls, but also position itself as a much-needed alternative homeport between Singapore and China or Hong Kong.
South Harbor, Manila
Cagban Jetty Port, Boracay
Puerto Princesa Port, Palawan
Subic Bay Freeport, Zambales
- Exceptional welcoming attitude of locals towards guests
- 7,107 island of exotic destinations around the Philippine archipelago
- Asia’s largest English-speaking nation
- Each port of call has its own distinct blend of history, culture, scenic beauty, adventure, activities and distinct weather
- Tour operators offer an exciting variety of value-for-money shore excursions
- Proximity to homeports – Singapore and Hong Kong