Shark Angels in the Philippines: A 10-Night Dive Safari on April 6-16, 2019 in Malapascua, Donsol, & Ticao
Malapascua is the only place in the world where Thresher Sharks can be spotted year round. It also has some of the best macro in the Philippines. Gato Island is a marine reserve and sea snake sanctuary where there are many residence white tip sharks. In between Ticao Island and Malapascua is a channel with several small islands along the way. These islands are pristine, untouched, and generally uninhabited. Be among the first people to dive and explore these unknown islands of the Philippines. Our safari tour will take you from Malapascua to Ticao Island and you will dive places that have been kept secret for generations.
Ticao Island is where the Manta Bowl lies and this is the Philippine’s capital for Manta Rays. Manta Rays may be the staple, but since the Ticao Pass is characterized by cool waters, strong currents, and cleaning stations, other sharks and pelagic creatures like the whale sharks, threshers sharks, and hammerhead sharks drop by also.
Donsol is renowned as the whale shark capital of the world where the highest congregation of whale sharks can be found during the season of November to June.
- 21 Dives / Whale Shark Snorkel
- Firefly River Tour
- Safari Boat including meals (weather dependent)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Cebu
- 4 Nights Accommodation inMalapascua including breakfast
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Ticao including breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- 1 Night Accommodation in Donsol including breakfast only
- 3 Days Marine Park Fee in Malapascua
- 3 Days Monad Shoal Marine Protection Fee in Malapascua
- 1 Night Dive Surcharge in Malapascua
- Lunch for Gato Island
Excludes: International & Domestic Flights, Dive Equipment, Nitrox, Additional Day Trips, Additional
Night/Dusk Dive Surcharge, Additional Marine Park Fees, Meals in Cebu, Lunch & Dinner in Malapascua,
Drinks, Cebu to Hotel Airport Transfer.
$2385 pp double occupancy | $3570 pp single occupancy