The annual Anilao Underwater Shootout is the biggest underwater macro photography of its kind in the world. It is organized and sponsored by the Philippine Department of Tourism and is held in Mabini, Batangas, more commonly referred to as Anilao. Anilao has been gaining popularity through the years as one of the premiere macro destinations in the world.
The competition puts emphasis on macro underwater photography. Participants may stay and dive with any resort/operator of their choosing in the Mabini, Batangas area.
The 2018’s competition will be held from November 27 to December 1. Venue for registration, opening and awarding ceremonies to be announced.
- Event Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/anilaounderwa
- Dive Philippines Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/DOTdi
- Website – www.anilaoshootout.ph
- Event Instagram Page – https://www.instagram.com/anil
- Dive Philippines Instagram Page – https://www.instagram.com/DOTD