I. PROJECT: PHIDEX 2019 AIRLINE TICKETS
Group Name : PHIDEX 2019 INVITED BUYERS AND SPEAKERS
No. of Pax : 9 Buyers/Speakers + 1 PDOT San Francisco Rep
Date/Period Covered : Between 15 September and 01 October 2019
Destinations : Canada/US to Manila
The Department of Tourism is in need of the services of a US-based air consolidators or tour operator who are engaged in the business of providing international air tickets for PHIDEX 2019 buyers, speakers and a PDOT representative. The project is aimed at attaining the following objectives:
- To increase product and destination knowledge that would encourage tourist traffic from North America to the Philippines;
- To encourage the development and selling of dive tour packages from North America to the Philippines that would convert potential travel to actual travel;
- To establish network linkages with the dive travel trade and travel influencers from North America; and
- To generate publicity for the Philippines as a dive destination.
IV.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUPPLIERS
- Must have a business permit in the US
- Has actual experience in handling travel trade groups;
- Willing to provide services on send-bill arrangement.
- Preferably with experience in handling North American market
V. SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
Provision of 5 international roundtrip economy air tickets with the following flight details:
|#1||RT Vancouver / Manila I 1 paxBulk head (6.2 footer)Extra Luggage||17 – 27 September 2019|
|RT Tampa / Manila I 1 paxWindow Seat||18 – 28 September 2019|
|#2||RT San Francisco / Manila l 1 paxWindow Seat||17 – 27 September 2019|
|RT San Francisco / Manila l 1 paxAisle Seat||17 – 29 September 2019|
|RT Chicago / Manila l 1 paxWindow Seat||15 September – 01 October 2019|
VII.PROJECT OFFICER/CONTACT PERSON:
Mobile: 415 734 6551
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The winning bid, however, shall be determined based on the proposal with the most advantageous financial package cost, provided that the amount of bid does not exceed the above total budget.
VIII. PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Processing of payment shall be initiated upon certification by the end-user of satisfactory completion of services and issuance of billing statement by supplier. Should the end-user be able to get sponsorships, the billing statement should reflect only the actual expenses incurred.